This property is privately owned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to our guest or any damage to vehicles/Tents/Trailers/RVs or for the loss of money or valuables of any kind.
Reservations: All reservations are paid in full. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD or DISCOVER.
Check in time is guaranteed after 3 PM; check out time is 12 Noon, unless previously arranged.
Refunds: No Refunds given for weather including sun, wind or rain or any other reason. Please note: Waterfront sites have more exposure to windy conditions.
Cancellations: Cancellations require 2 weeks notice prior to your date of arrival, No refunds given if you cancel within the 2 weeks (14 Days) prior to your stay. If your cancellation is before the 2 week minimum time frame you may request a credit or a refund for your reservation payment minus a cancellation fee of $40 for tent sites and $80 for RV sites.
No Shows: Your site reservation will be forfeited with no refund if you do not show up for your reservation by Noon the following day of your scheduled arrival. If you expect to be delayed please notify the office (252) 987-1431.
Exception: If a mandatory evacuations is declared by Dare County, and then only if your reservation is during that time.
Questions: Office hours are 9Am – 5PM (May 15-Labor Day) office hour vary Off-Season, call and leave a message we will return your call ASAP. Phone (252) 987-1431a mandatory evacuations is declared by Dare County, and then only if your reservation is during that time.
· One camping unit or family per site. Maximum 6 persons per site and 2 vehicles per site. A trailer is considered a vehicle. All Guest must check-in at office. If you are unable to check-in during regular office hours, please call during office hours for check-in information.
· Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children, do not leave children unsupervised. No digging on sites or throwing rocks or objects into water.
· Pets must be kept on a leash and quiet at all times. Pets are not permitted in restroom facilities. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PET UNATTENDED and always clean up after them. DO NOT ALLOW PETS TO DIGS HOLES ANYWHERE IN CAMPGROUND. You may be charged for damages to lawn or other property caused by your pets.
· Please observe quiet hours between 10 PM and 8AM (no radios or loud talking). All other times please keep your radio volume turned down and do not use profanity.
· Large carpets, tarps or Mats are not allowed on RV sites. Please do not remove or rearrange rocks or sand fence near the water. Also, do not remove or rearrange landscaping timbers on your site or furniture from watersports area.
· Please conserve electric. If your air conditioner is working properly it should only take a few minutes to cool your camper, so turn off your air conditioner when you leave. Do not leave doors and/or windows open when using an air conditioner. Extra electric fees will be charged unless you following these rules.
· Please conserve water. Turn off faucets completely when not in use and do not wash vehicles. Check your water connections to make sure they are not leaking. Do not wash dishes or laundry in the restroom showers or sink. Use sink located by bath house to wash your dishes.
· No smoking in bathhouse. Please discard your extinguished cigarette butts in the trash, not on the ground.
· Drive slowly on the road through the campground. Avoid driving off the road through the campground. The sand is soft and you may get stuck or be charged for damages to lawn or other property.
· No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. Protective footwear is recommended around campground, the shoreline and in the water.
· Camp Fires are allowed only on designated sites in the fire pits provided. If campfire smoke is overtaking other campsites you may be required to extinguish fire. No trash or cigarette butts in pit. Fires must be completely extinguished before leaving your site.
· Leave the campsite clean; place all trash in the dumpster provided at the entrance of the campground.
Any violation of these rules will result in immediate eviction with no refund. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to our guest or any damage to vehicles/Trailers/RVs or for the loss of money or valuables of any kind.