This property is privately owned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to our guest or any damage to vehicles/Trailers/RVs or for the loss of money or valuables of any kind.
Check in time is guaranteed after 3 PM; check out time is 12 Noon, unless previously arranged.
No Refunds given for bad weather or any other reason, except during mandatory evacuations declared by Dare County.
Reservations: All reservations and cancellations are take by phone at (252) 987-1431 and require a non-refundable deposit of $40 paid by VISA, MASTERCARD, or DISCOVER. This is not an extra fee. This non-refundable deposit will be deducted from your total at check-in. If you need to cancel, you must notify us by phone during office hours at least 10 days prior to your day of arrival. The $40 will not be refunded. If you cancel within 10 days of your scheduled arrival date you may be charged for the entire time you have reserved.
· One camping unit or family per site. Maximum 6 persons per site and 2 vehicles per site. A trailer is considered a vehicle. All visitors & guest must register with office upon arrival.
· Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children, do not leave unattended. No digging on sites.
· Pets must be kept on a leash and quiet at all times. Pets are not permitted in restroom facilities. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PET UNATTENDED and always clean up after them. DO NOT ALLOW PETS TO DIGS HOLES ANYWHERE IN CAMPGROUND. You may be charged for damages to lawn or other property caused by your pets.
· Please observe quiet hours between 10 PM and 8AM (no radios or loud talking). All other times please keep your radio volume turned down and do not use profanity.
· Please do not remove or rearrange rocks or sand fence near the water. Also, do not remove or rearrange landscaping timbers on your site or furniture from watersports area.
· Please conserve electric. If your air conditioner is working properly it should only take a few minutes to cool your camper, so turn off your air conditioner when you leave. Do not leave doors and/or windows open when using an air conditioner. Extra electric fees will be charged unless you following these rules.
· Please conserve water. Turn off faucets completely when not in use and do not wash vehicles. Do not wash dishes or laundry in the restroom showers or sink. Use sink located by bath house to wash your dishes.
· No smoking in bathhouse. Please discard your extinguished cigarette butts in the trash, not on the ground.
· Drive slowly on the road through the campground. Avoid driving off the road through the campground. The sand is soft and you may get stuck or be charged for damages to lawn or other property.
· No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. Protective footwear is recommended around campground, the shoreline and in the water.
· Camp Fires are allowed only on designated sites in the fire pits provided. If campfire smoke is overtaking other campsites you may be required to extinguish fire. No trash or cigarette butts in pit. Fires must be completely extinguished before leaving your site.
· Leave the campsite clean; place all trash in the dumpster provided at the entrance of the campground.
Any violation of these rules will result in immediate eviction with no refund. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to our guest or any damage to vehicles/Trailers/RVs or for the loss of money or valuables of any kind.